Demo Site

Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Work Space

As promised, here's the pics. Hehe This is my work space. For now I do not have much of my things on the table. I want to make it more personalized. A Cathryn feel to it. But don't know how. Hehe. *Hint Jamy & Yenny take pictures with me, then print for me so that I can stick in my office!!! Other friends also!

Any other ideas to make the place looks mine? My other colleagues have teddies, key chains, photos, postcards but I don't want to put teddies, key chains.. And please don't ask me to put a plant there.
An overall picture of my work space;

Partial view of my workspace, yeah i know the phone right next to my laptop but I'm not an operator!!!!;

Left corner of my desk, want to show what's on my desk clearly, the few ornaments on the upper left,it's souveniers from China, from Wendy, Si Yin and Yan Chun, a mug from parent company Goldis, my Starbucks water tumbler;

Haha.. notice the Christmas Tree and Snow Man? it's USB powered.. presents to the team from boss;

My in and out tray , some files, my lotion, stationaries, and a paper bag.. I use it to bring stuff around daily, my bag too small!!;

finally, this is my laptop... hehe...I like my wall paper.. got it from the Benefit's website.

Well, people, do give me some advice to make it better!

Christmas Countdown:- 4 Days

0 Goodies: