Demo Site

Friday, December 01, 2006

Breakfast of the day - One Toast Two Half Boiled Eggs

This is one of my favourite breakfast. The missing item would be a good cup of coffee.. which I had later on.. in my office... Another breakfast I love is nasi lemak.. hmmm... yummy... especially if the sambal/chili is really really spicy.. and the egg, must be the sunny side up type - telur mata kerbau (which translate directly as bull's eye egg hehe) but but.. it's fattening.. Nasi lemak.. loved by Malaysians.. we should elect it as our National Food.. ekekekkeek..

Muffin with black coffee.. is great too! Which I kinda had almost everyday last week. Others will be fried "mee hoon" (The proper English name for it would be rice vermicelli) and plain congee with salted vege(char choy) and salted egg. Oooh.. if I take fried "mee hoon", I must have super spicy chili padi with soy sauce.

Last night, I went abit mad. I was having assam laksa (Just the thought of it makes my mouth waters) and I add the chili flakes from Dominos and some more chili padi for extra ooomph. Yummy.. After that, my stomach had a really nice.. heat in it. Haha

Ok. So I admit, I can take really spicy food(but I don't eat a whole chili without anything, I've never tried that and I don't plan to. My daddy used to do that but I don't see the pleasure in it, I need my chilies chopped and with soy sauce, I love soy sauce). Even for a Malaysian. So anyone having breakfast/lunch/dinner or any meal with me, please do not ask me whether the food is spicy or not, cause my opinion would not be accurate as it is based on my tolerance level which is considered not normal. And if you really do ask, and I give you my answer, don't say I didn't warn you.

Lunch time is just around the corner.. hmmm.. what shall I have today?

4 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

good.. next time we get some real spicy food..ok hantu?

Yenny said...

You had spaghetti for ur lunch... hahahaha...
I love spicy food too, nasi lemak... my diet enemy, but i just can't stop eating it... Like what u don't do, i never eat only chili... My mama did! :-|

Belle.Blahnik said...

Hantu and Yenny.. since all of us enjoy spicy food.. let's make an appointment to go for really good spicy food? Go together gether.. I intro hantu to Yenny and Yenny to hantu.. wkakakkaka But.. you two must recommend.. cause I don't know any place that serves really good and spicy food.

Yenny said...

Err... i dunno anywhere with really really spicy food lerr... but i know who could make really spicy chilli... my brother's friend's mama...hahah, i muka tembok went to try the noodle she made... damn it, it's so hot!! And i love it... :-p