Demo Site

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Fool In Me

I tried to forgive.
I tried to forget.
I tried to give in.
I tried to understand.

Where's the love?
Where's the care?
Where's the patience?
Where's the respect?

My best is never enough.
And your tries were not your best.

Do not tell me you are sorry.
Cause if you were sorry.
Giving up would not be that easy.

Chances were given.
Not one was appreciated.
You think you did.
But you did not.

I've listen enough.
I've cried enough.
I've given enough.
I've taken enough.

All along, there was a fool in me.

*Cathryn*

3 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I wish you a Happy New Year! What's going on there this week? We just ate out at a restaurant to avoid all the hassle of cleaning up after the big Christmas meal. I'm hoping to see a good movie later this week. Not sure what's showing at the theaters. Ok, take care.

Anonymous said...

If you think u've given your best, nothing but the best, yet he doesnt give you anything in return, then you should just move on. Everyones a fool...

Belle.Blahnik said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too! I do not have any leave to take.. so I had to work.. except for Christmas day n New Year's day of course! I had a hectic Christmas, with all the last minute Christmas shopping and dinners and all.. tiring.. oh, well.. you take care too!