Demo Site

Friday, December 15, 2006

I can't wait, I can't wait!

I can't wait to go home! Tonight I'll be watching Eragon (I've finished reading Eragon and the Eldest.. am waiting for the final book)... and I just got a TVB drama series from my colleague. I shall be watching it all weekend. Maiden's Vows.. I get to watch Charmaine Sheh in action, in 4 different roles. It's the show where she got the 2006 Best Actress Award.

And I shall be doing my last minute Christmas shopping. Finally. No more procrastinating. No more holding on to my purse so tight so that the money will not fly out. This time, it'll really make a dent in my purse. I've made a list. Hoping that it'll make me stick to my budget. I don't want to bankcrupt myself this month. I must... only buy for others this weekend.. Cannot buy for myself.. I must, I must.. Promise myself..

Here's the MV of the TVB series I'll be watching (I know it's not exactly a really new show but I only manage to get it now!) Oh, Charmaine Sheh is the singer for the song.

Countdown to Christmas:- 10 Days

2 Goodies:

Yenny said...

Enjoy ur movie and shopping... I don't know what to buy as christmas present... hahaha...

Belle.Blahnik said...

may i know who are you?