Demo Site

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Stereotyping - The Never Ending Male Chauvinism

Tell me, what do you perceive as women? What are your expectations toward women? Must women be ladylike? Must we be gentle and kind? Sweet and nice? Obedient and proper? Must a woman know how to cook? Must a woman be blardy creative? Must we be commited only to our family and forget about our career? Must we talk softly and laugh gingerly? Must we walk femininely? Must I care about what other blardy think about me?

Wait, let me tell what some Asian male think. A woman must be this, a woman must be that. A woman does not need to study so much cause she doesn't need to. Her husband will take care of her. A woman can't be too ambitious as she will neglect her family. A woman needs to concentrate most of her attention to her family. A woman can't sleep till the afternoon cause it is not proper for a woman to do so. A woman needs to know how to cook, cause it is her job to cook for the family. A woman needs to ensure that her husband's needs are taken care of, cause it is her job to pamper that lazy pig while he barks orders at her. A woman needs to know how to sew. A woman needs to be clean and neat. Women smoking is worse than men smoking. A woman can't drive properly. If you see any reckless or careless or idiotic driving, more often than not, someone will say, "That must be a woman driver." Women get lesser pay than men. Why? Cause men's effort are much more than women. Men's effort are more. Women's effort means less. If a woman sleeps around, she is a slut. If a man sleeps around, he is a stud. Men can be plump while women need to be reed thin. Women in their 30s are expired while men's life begins at 30. Women can't go out late at night cause it is dangerous. Cause they can't take care of themselves. Aargghhh!!! I can't stand this.

Please remind me why am I tolerating this? Well, I do admit that sometimes, we women have a set of expectations for men. We expect them to know about cars. We expect them to be tough. To be responsible. Aarrghh. I don't know what to say anymore. I can't think. I'm too worked up. Girls, just say what you expect from guys. Guys, just say whatever that you want. I don't wanna care anymore!
Countdown to Christmas :- 18 Days

4 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you something about women. The person whom invented automated dish washer? Josephine Cochrane. Windshield wiper? Mary Anderson. Kevlar? Stephanie Louise.

Most people are stupid, and the rest whom aren't are dumb.

We on the higher end of cultured beings should quietly live our lives and excel, while keeping the lower humanity entertained with their stereotype view of the world.

Anonymous said...

Certainly not a post in the holiday mood, is it Cat?

I must confess about the driving part, 80% of the time I'd say its a lady driver and 80% of the time I'd be right. The remaining 20% is when I can see a guy's big fat man head, or worse, an elderly balding head.

A woman should know how to cook, as much as a guy should know how to change a flat tire. A woman should know how to sew, as well as a guy can fix the tv (do insert your preferred electronic appliance).

Women going out at night, if wanna go go in groups cos too many male rapists loose. Blame it on the times. Doubt Plump men attract rapists. Not that I'd know anyways.

Anonymous said...

ditto on driving.. MOST are lousy drivers :) apart from that.. its a fair game.

Belle.Blahnik said...

Wah.. all comments from guys.. what'dya say eh girls?