Demo Site

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Masuk Dalam Lagi, Masuk Dalam Lagi, Ada lagi tempat!

I really hate Putra LRT staff. Everyone that has the privilige or pleasure to take the LRT in the morning or in the evenings will know how packed the train is. Nowadays there is a group of annoying guards making sure the crowds stand in line. Well, that's fine with me but why do they need to ask people to keep on going in? Even when there's no more place. Even when the train is so full that when the doors open, the crowd will actually spill out, not go out voluntarily.

Yesterday, I was extremely pissed. I usually stand in the middle, near the seats, not near the door as it is not as packed there. If you stand near the door, it will be so packed that you cannot move at all and you can smell different sorts of odors. And it is really unpleasant. So, there I was, minding my own business, and as usual, stand near the seats to avoid being crammed and most importantly, the odors. However, yesterday it was super duper extremely crammed. To the max. I think if there is a way to stand on the ceiling, the crowd will do so. Even in my little sanctuary, I could not escape the people. Instead of standing, we were practically leaning against each other. Sandwiched. And when we stop at a station, more people come in. I could hear the blardy idiotic guards shouting, "Masuk lagi, masuk lagi. Ada lagi ruang. Selit dalam! (Go in, go in. There's some space. Squeeze in!)" I'm like, "Idiotic jerk. There's not even space to breath. We are so close together, I can feel the body contours of the person next to me. Blardy ass, ask him to come in, and try being in this train for 40 mins. I want to see how much he enjoys it. And whether he'll still think there's anymore space to spare."

People, do not tell me that he is just doing his job. He does not need to push people til that extent. What happens if a person faints inside the train? Will he be there to help? Yes, I do admit that the crowd has something to do with the fact that the train is that full. But it is so annoying that he is still shouting that. And some folks actually move in although there's no place left. This violates personal space. Personal privacy.

I hate the LRT. I hate it. It sucks all my energy...and replace it with anger and discomfort!

Should I drive to work? Bugger, I need to get a car. Is there any other choice for me? To suffer the traffic and drive myself and spend money to pay for the car or to take the lrt and suffer the imbeciles and extra smelly people.

If I drive, the journey will be 45 mins. and 10 mins walk to the office. and maybe another 5 mins to find a parking space. So in total, an hour.

If I take the LRT, I need to trouble people to send me to the LRT station or maybe sometimes even waking up an hour earlier to follow people's schedule. The journey to the LRT station takes around 15 mins. Then, the LRT will take another 35 mins to reach my station. Next, I will need to walk to office for 10 mins. So in total, an hour too!

How??? How???!!!! Decisions Decisions

5 Goodies:

Yenny said...

At this moment i think it would be better if u take LRT lorr...

U see ah, the costs of taking a month is roughly = RM2.40 * 2 ways * 30 days (if u work from monday to sunday) = less than RM150.00

If you're driving, u need to pay installment every month + petrol + parking + maintenance......
It would cost you more than 1k each month, summore u always lepak outside. No car then u can save some money... :-p

Belle.Blahnik said...

Petrol is paid for. Parking is only RM40, maintenance - don't know how much, installment.. around RM500.. so maybe RM600-RM700 per month.. depending on whether that month got maintenance or not. It will be more convenient if got car..and don't need to rely on people..

But true also, to have a car, is to waste money. Sigh. So how?

Anonymous said...

Find some kind soul to drive you around.

Belle.Blahnik said...

I wish I can find the kind soul. Too bad. I can't seem to find one. And I don't really like relying/depending on other people. Is quite inconvenient. I guess I need to wait longer and see how I cope.

Yenny said...

save money and spend less lorr... what to do...