Demo Site

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Can the people next door stop drilling?

This is so driving me out of my mind. I'm in my office, trying to analyze something.. and the blardy people next door starts drilling. Yes, I know they are renovating. Yes, I know they are considerate as they only started their drilling and hammering at 5 pm. But But But...why can't they wait another hour and start at 6? I am so so so grinding my teeth now. It's so noisy and I feel like boxing someone. Pray do not let anyone test my patience today! I'm going to leave sharp at 6, bring my notebook along, and do my work at home. Can't concentrate here anyway!

2 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

drillers have lives too.. they probably want to go home and be with their family.. cut em some slack

Belle.Blahnik said...

Yes Drillers have lives too but they weren't suppose to start til 6. They've got orders from my parent company. I think they get paid more to work after 6. =P They just got some warning from my parent company as we could not make calls and think properly in that kind of noise, thus affecting our business.