Demo Site

Friday, November 03, 2006

Today's my first!

Hi there, as this is my first post, I believe that I should introduce myself.

My name is Cathryn. This year, I am 22. I wish I am 18 though. Yeah, I guess every women on Earth wished that they are younger. I think I can say that I am eccentric. I am weird.. in some ways. Most people would say that I am a chatterbox. I guess I give people this kind of impression. Ok Ok, I shall be a better writer and explain why I am so-called "weird/eccentric".

Well, I like to make sure that my butter remains the same way it is when the wrapper was opened. *Ahem, yes, definitely it'll be smaller but what I mean is that it is still flat and squarish, just like new! Another weird habit is, (*blush) I actually count how many rings when I call my friends to prevent it from going to the voicemail. Even if I do not pay full attention to the call, for example, I'm talking to another person while waiting for the call to be answered, unconsciously, I would still be counting. And once I've finished talking to the person, and resume to pay attention to the yet-to-be-answer call, I would know exactly how many rings it has been ringing.

I think that's enough of my secrets out. HAHA..

Recently, I've been doing lots of reading as part of my job, I need to do research about other countries. I came across this American couple, travelling around South East Asia and do some voluntary work. They experienced so many obstacles, dirty hotels, really jammed packed busses and language barrier. The journal is funny but too bad it doesnt have a conclusion. I wonder what happen to them. Do go read it (
http://www.ballofdirt.com/journeys/7867.html). It's funny and interesting. There is this entry about Bangkok, Thailand, and they were talking about this delicious smelling and heavenly tasting coffee bread from, yeah, you guessed it! RotiBoy! Our own Malaysian bread that seems to be a favourite to almost everyone.

Hmm.. YummY~~ I shall be off to my dreams again. Ooh La La..

0 Goodies: