Demo Site

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Wisdom Tooth Out!

Yesterday I was at work and was still writing my blog when I suddenly felt that I can't stand my toothache anymore and want to seek some help at the Government Clinic. I called the one in Bangsar and the one in Kelana Jaya. The one in Bangsar says registration will close at 11.30 and the one in Kelana Jaya says it will close at 12.00pm. It was already 11 plus when I left the office so I was hoping that I could make it for the Kelana Jaya's dental clinic. I called them again and surprisingly, someone there told me that they do not attend to outpatients on Friday. Damn! Why didn't she tell me earlier when I first called?

So went looking for a private dental clinic in SS2. The one that I used to go, the dentist was not in and her Saturday is full. Was simply looking around and saw one at the same row with Mc D's.
I went in there, really nervous but was not afraid cause I was actually thinking that the dentist would just check my teeth and give me some anti biotics... Yes I know that my tooth would have to be extracted but I was not expecting it that day itself.

So imagine my surprise when Mr Dentist told me that he is going to extract my tooth there and then. OMG.. I was so scared and nervous.. even more so when he told me that he would need to stitch the wound up. I was really really scared.. I think I almost cried.. hehe.. abit paiseh.. Anyway.. in my mind, I was actually praying to God.. asking him to give me the strength and for everything to go smoothly, to finish soon.. Mr Dentist was actually quite nice. I think he's in his 50s.. and he was actually trying to calm me.. telling me there's nothing to it.. and when I started to make some noise cause I was afraid, he actually told me that "Shsss... there's nothing to be afraid of. You will make me nervous too if you are afraid. So.. shss.." then he said, " There's so many people here.. Shy la.. so be brave!"

Haha, funny dentist. Yeah I admit, I was kinda cowardy.. but to give me credit, this is only my second time to the dentist for extraction. And I really really dislike open wounds, knives, and blood!

Anyway, I'm still healing.. it is really hurting alot! and I'm having a headache. I can't eat much cause it hurts when I eat. sigh. I think I'm getting a fever.

2 Goodies:

assamlaksa said...

how many day MC after this? kekekeke

ive been to kelana jaya government dentist for normal checking and cleansing last 2 years. they spend 2 mins and 15 seconds just BROWSE TRU my teeth and they say,

'datang balik lepas 2 minggu, 5 gigi perlu cabut.

ofcoz i did not go lah sot hem, i dont find anyproblem with my teetth untill now

Belle.Blahnik said...

MC one day on Monday.. yesterday lor.. lucky i didnt manage to go to the Kelana Jaya clinic.. later they want to extract all my teeth!!! die lor!! aaakkakaka become no teeth grandma