Demo Site

Friday, November 10, 2006

Spicy Pan Mee Causes Stomach Discomfort

Stomach discomfort~~~ I had "Lat Lat Pan Mien" for lunch today and now, my stomach feels like there's a big ball of heat inside.... also today is my second day of menstruating.. I don't think that helps either... sigh.. I want to sleep...

On the bright side, I'm planning to bake a New York Cheese Cake tomorrow. Hehe.. Wish me luck! Tonight I'll be rushing home from work (Afraid that it'll rain, and besides, I'm bringing my notebook home - Not waterproof ok?), go to Ikano to buy my cheese cake ingredients, then bring the stuff home and go out to One Utama to catch a movie at 9.20pm. I hope I have enough time. Let me see, I reach home from work about 7 then from KJ to Ikano takes about 15mins, shop for ingredients and parking and go home about an hour and 30 mins, sigh means I have to quickly put away my stuff in the fridge and then go out again to make it for the movie.

Haha.. and I shall have to start baking at 7.30am tomorrow. As I want my cake to be ready to be eaten at 4pm. So I have to ask someone to help me put the cake into the fridge at 3pm as I'll be out. I'm meeting up with my college mates which reminds me to announce something now.

Oooh, announcement - Congratulations to my friends that are graduating this Sunday! I'm so happy for all of you. Remember the happy times when we were still in college? I miss it~~ I miss skipping classes for yamcha sessions.. I miss the rush of finishing my assignments last minute. hahaa.. and most of all, I really miss all of your companionship. I miss YOU! I hope we will keep in touch always. Take care, my dear friends.

4 Goodies:

Dianne - Wei Tze said...

Thanks for your wishes...really appreciate it a lot! and yes I really do missed our yancha sessions together too..especially since our gang is too busy to meet up nowadays.

Belle.Blahnik said...

Hey Wei Tze, Sorry that I didn't make it for your convocation. Hope you don't mind as you did come for mine. Sorry~

Yeah. Everyone's working now. It's kinda hard to meet up since we have different schedules and Cui Hui is in Ipoh. Unless we go to Ipoh for an outing? =P

Dianne - Wei Tze said...

i gotta find time to go there too..i dont wanna go there for just a day..at least 2 or 3 days...and cui hui would probably need to take leave too...make us her priority no1 when we go there...lol

Belle.Blahnik said...

Huh? go there so many days for what? nothing much to do wor.. me plan to have a day trip there to makan makan only.. hehe.. anyway I can't take any leave til I'm confirmed.. which will be in January.. hehe long more to go..