Demo Site

Monday, November 13, 2006

LRT sudden stop/brake and someone fainted?!?!!

This has been an eventful morning. First the LRT had a sudden stop right before the Pasar Seni Station. It was such a sudden brake that almost everyone lost their balance in a jam packed/sardine can LRT. Fortunately for me, I just got a seat at the Masjid Jamek Station. Then right before the Ampang Park Station, a girl/woman fell down to the floor. I heard a loud thud; it was her head hitting the floor and there she was, lying down. Some people helped her up and placed her in a seat. She looked so pale and sickly. However, once we reached Ampang Park; which was less than a minute.. she stood up and followed the crowd out of the LRT. Btw, my stop is Ampang Park too. So once she reached the escalator, she was looking daze, staring about.. and fainted again.. I was already on the escalator, going up. Luckily, there was a few nice women helping her out.

Ok, here's my two cents. Please people, if you are not feeling well, stay at home. Do not go to work no matter how urgent it is. Your life is more important! And I really do not understand why she had to get out of the LRT so soon and wanted to go up the escalator even though she was feeling faintish? She should just sit down at the benches at the Ampang Park Station. Sigh...

Anyway, remember me saying I wanted to bake a cheese cake on Saturday? Well, I did! And it turned out all right. Hehe.. But it's not cheap baking a cheese cake.. cost me around RM50.. so might as well buy from Secret Recipe right? But it was fun..

0 Goodies: