Demo Site

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Food is Evil and Hunger is Good

I need to re program my brain to think that way. Either that or I need to stop being greedy and eat only what I need. Also, have to practice the habit of choosing healthier and not so fattening food. Why, oh, why I dislike sweating? Why am I so lazy to exercise? Why? Really need to start moving my butt.

Cath's Disaster Recovery Plan

  1. No more suppers
  2. No more sweet drinks
  3. Only 2 cups of coffee a day - maximum
  4. Skipping 100 times everyday?
  5. Half my rice portion.. Decrease carbs and increase protein
  6. Lift some weights daily?
  7. Swimming during weekends?
  8. No more all-you-can-eat outings
  9. No more booze
  10. Drink more green tea
  11. 50-100 sit ups a day?
  12. No more junk food - Don't be tempted.. Don't be tempted
  13. Hehe Go window shopping during the weekends.. walk more..
  14. Drink at least 3 litre of water daily
  15. Yoga?

Perhaps some of you would notice that I actually put a question mark (?) next to some of my steps.. Hehe.. This is because.. I'm not that sure that I can actually do all of that.. especially now.. eversince I start working.

Losing weight is tough when you are working as you cannot pay all your attention to the project. You do not have as much time as you used to have since you need to spend at least 9 hours at work. And travel around 2 hours to work and from work. 1 hour for dinner and shower. 8 hours for sleep. 1 hour to prepare to work. Another 3 hours for others.

Let me show the calculations here:-

1 hour - prepare to work
1 hour - journey to work
9 hours - at work and lunch
1 hour - journey back home
1 hour - shower, clean up, dinner
3 hours - Miscellanous (TV, Meet friends, Clean room, wash clothes, Read books, Rest)
8 hours - Sleep
---------------------------
24 hours - Total
---------------------------

Now, do you know what I mean by... no time? Sigh. I need more time. And let me justify my extra need for rest - I need to stand for 35 minutes in the LRT... so in total - I stand for 1 hour and 10 minutes everyday. Yeah I know standing non stop for 35 minutes is not that bad. But I will be in a sardine can LRT - a really jam packed one - with so many people pushing you and trying to fight for your space to stand. So that 35 minutes is really a war. (My friend and I calls the Putra LRT as the energy sucking tube!) And I walk 10 minutes to office - so in total 20 minutes of walk daily.

Anyway, to end this - Total weight to lose - 10 kgs. I hope I am successful this time. Wish me luck people!


0 Goodies: