Demo Site

Friday, November 24, 2006

Memories of Jakarta - Part 1 - Erna's Birthday

I've been wanting to post these pictures up 2 weeks ago. But I procrastinate... was lazy to upload and find it troublesome. Anyway, here's some of my pictures in Jakarta. I miss my Jakarta colleagues...

We were at a place called Kelapa Gading if I'm not mistaken. It was Erna's birthday and we went out for lunch (Erna is my Indonesian colleague. A pretty and friendly girl). Was quite far from office and haha.. when we came back.. it was a 2hrs ++ lunch.. maybe close to 3.. hahahhaa.. The restaurant's called :-

It's a Japanese buffet restaurant... and it's only rm20+ per person!!! Cheap right? And it was a satisfying meal! I think it was one of the few times in Jakarta that I ate alot..

Me, posing with my chopsticks and food. Haha. You can see Erna walking behind me, she's looking for food!! Let the feast begin! Gareth the Makan King telling Wei Wei his apprentice what is on the plate. Me taking some soup in my mini steamboat. The hand next to me belongs to Erna.

Hmm.. why do I like to take pictures with my chopsticks?

Me kissing the birthday girl. Muackssssss. Happy Birthday! Miss you so much.. We didnt manage to go Plaza Senayan!! and and.. where's my pempek??? (For those who doesn't know, pempek is a fish ball like food..in different shapes - other than a ball, haha.. and eaten with a spicy vinegarette sauce)

Birthday gurl kissed me!! Hehe.. I was enjoying it. You can only imagine how sweet it was.

Wes, ME and Erna. Wes is my housemate. (psst, he's hooked to online games, like warcraft, dota). He always watch tv with me when I was staying there.

Second take. Ehehe.. First take was not enough. Need to take second to make sure I look nice. Yeah I know, I'm vain.

In Jakarta, I stayed with Hui Ling, Xui Shin, Wes and Felix. I'll upload Hui Ling, Xui Shin pics later. I hope I have Xui Shin's here with me. Felix, you can see him in the group photos below.

Yeah Yeah, another picture of me. Well, I did admit I'm vain.

Me and Shervene. She's a sweet sweet and pretty girl. Petite too!! Eh, whose hand is that? I don't like! Take again!

Haha.. Finally.. no disturbance.. no funny hands at the side. Jhen Chien, ME and Gareth. Jhen Chien sat next to me at work in Jakarta. Poor boy, I kinda like to trick him. (Shsss.. He's shy) Hehe.. Gareth is my team mate and also Jhen Chien's house mate. They are so close, they can be mistaken for brothers!Well, another shot..of the same people.. cause.. I didn't look that nice in the first one. Hehe

From Bottom Left to Right: Wei Wei, Erna, Gareth
From Upper Left to Right: Weng Keong, Jhen Chien, ME, Wes

Second take. A more solemn one. The first one, someone was trying to be funny.. and all attention scattered..
From Bottom Left to Right: ME, Shereen, Erna, Wei Wei
From Upper Left to Right: Shervene, Angela, Sou Jeen Pretty girls, must take more pictures. I think we look more comfortable here. Hehe

Suppose to be all girls. Suddenly one fly flew in. Ekeke.. Anyway, that's Ah Wee or Willy, he's a friendly and nice guy. Just a tad naughty.

The whole lunch group. Haha.. Alot of us sneak out that day. We were getting ready to leave.. But group shot first!!!!
From Bottom Left to Right: Sou Jeen, Wei Wei, Angela, Sherveen, Erna, Shervene, ME, Wes
From Upper Left to Right: Jhen Chien, Ah Wee (Willy), Gareth, Felix, Chris, Weng Keong

Erm.. this shot.. tak jadi.. cause Sou Jeen's face was covered. Hehe

All of us were not ready. Scattered like chickens. Except for Willy.

Ok. We finally manage to get back into a group. Look at how Gareth and Chris are standing. Hehe.. Must be tiring.

A tiny shot of us. We look so small...Same people.. Different pose. We were trying to be more creative. Wakakaka

On our way back. Erna's driving. Me being naughty.. wanting to take her candid shot.. with me in it!! Hehe

I was trying to get a picture of the people behind.

All of them trying to hide. Wouldn't allow me to take.

Still can't take them. Sigh.. might as well take myself la. Hehe.. Erna being cheeky.. She should be concentrating on the road!!!!

Well.. End of part 1 - of Jakarta.. later when I have the time.. shall upload the rest.. I wonder when will I be able to see Erna again? and also.. meet the rest.. they are still in Jakarta.. the project will only complete next year.. I think..

May all of us meet again!

0 Goodies: