Demo Site

Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm kicking off that habit!

  • Ok, here's the deal. I've finally decided to QUIT SMOKING once and for all. Been procrastinating bout it for a WHOLE YEAR already. Been smoking ALOT and smoking LESS on and off. Been saying it's due to stress or mood swings but I realized now, if I really want to stop, I have to do it now or never cause I can keep on giving myself excuses or just do it! Now, NOW I INTEND to STOP!

Well, the benefits of stopping are as follows:

  • Better looking skin (Age slower & lesser ZITS)
  • Whiter Teeth
  • More money in my purse
  • Better smelling breath
  • Reduced risk of lung cancer & other types of cancers
  • Better image. PEOPLE can finally stop thinking me as BAD/WILD
  • Finally, no more hiding behind my family's back & no more lectures from those who cares. HEHE

Well guys, wish me LUCK! Here's to a better lifestyle & to a better CATHRYN!

0 Goodies: