Demo Site

Friday, November 17, 2006

Looking for KAKIs for drinks around Asian Heritage Row!

To all my dear friends,

I am looking for KAKIs for a night of drinks around Asian Heritage Row. Anyone up for it? I must say, I want a group of at least 5.. muahahahhahahhahaaha Some certain friends must MUST come... I want to make a list first..

Cause I can't go these few weeks anyway.. my toothache~~~~ I think my inner mouth is swollen.. I'm going berserk because of this... It's driving me mad! It's getting harder to eat. It hurts when I swallow. For someone who likes eating that much, I'm kinda losing my appetite. But too bad, I am still not losing any weight. Sigh...

Ok, bout the list.. anyone that is interested, please leave a comment here....

2 Goodies:

assamlaksa said...

save money stay at home la

Belle.Blahnik said...

ok la ok la.. no one wants to go anyway... since no answer here.. save money!