Demo Site

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lunch at Cochine, Asian Heritage Row

Today I had quite a long lunch. HAHA From 1pm til 3.45pm. Akakakakaka. We went for lunch at Cochine. Read about it here -> http://www.asianheritagerow.com/Establishments.asp

Free lunch, yippee!! Paid by the company. Hehe. The food was average. The ambience -> would look better at night. During the day, it is not bad, I mean quite good, it is classy and even exclusive..Quite interesting, there's a small pond with some koi, if I'm not mistaken. They have different types of seatings. Those small stools type, restaurant long table type, pubs long couch and table type, etc. I'm sorry but don't really know how to describe. Hehe

They offer Vietnamese, Laotian and Cambodian food. It's quite interesting to the taste buds but I am not really into this type of food. Too bad I didn't take any photos. We shared the Cochine Platter.. Er.. Er.. Really do not know how to describe.. Damn.. really quite hard to review bout food. haha.. not my expertise. I had a main course too but don't remember the name. Some sort of glass noodles. Oh, and I had a banana split. Nothing special bout it though.

Anyway, I will go back there for drinks at night for the sake of the ambience but not for the food? hahah.. Enough said right?

3 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

drinks at night? lets go. hehehe.

assamlaksa said...

heard bout it theres another outlet in klcc. will try someother day and i miss wine room over there.
jazzzzzy music i lup it so much

Belle.Blahnik said...

Who wants to go for drinks around that area? I wanna see how that area looks like when it's dark at night. Let's go together gether. Organize an outing. But let it be a big big big group. Only fun ma.. right? haha Another place that I'm eyeing is the Ivy. Looks kinda cool. From the outside la. Inside, me never go see yet. Oh, they serve English food and also drinks... and they've got lunch set from RM19.90 from Tuesday til Friday - They are close on Monday!