Demo Site

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Life is not a bed of roses

Sigh - My tooth is really bothering me. Painful - Just went to see a normal doctor for painkillers. Took one .. the pain didnt recede but I feel that my cheeks are numb. The same feeling I get when I drink some sort of green tea. I'm suppose to apply some ointment to my gums to make it numb but I cannot reach my tooth.. It's too deep inside.. Guess have to forego that till I'm home to use a cotton bud to apply it.

I hate my presentation skills. I really suck at it. I do not know why. Even though I know the facts but find it hard to say it out. And also, most of the time I will feel that I do not need to tell this and that, cause it's a common thing la, simple thing la... so in the end, made my presentation sucks! I need more practice.. and more confidence... where to get some confidence? someone, help me!

Nothing really special is happening.. Except for my stupid toothache. People advice me to remove my wisdom tooth.. but.. it'll cost me rm400 and it's blardy painful. And I heard about the procedure - sounds so scary and complicated! And the healing process - gosh.. swollen cheeks? And painful til can't move my mouth? I don't want.. I'm scared..

I heard that I'll also need to take a 3 days mc.. due to the healing process... I really don't want to take mc now as I'm afraid I might not be able to catch up with my work. I really need to do well. I do not feel satisfied with my own performance. I'm really disappointed with myself. My presentation~~~~~~

I want to go home and sleep these away!

3 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

Hantu.. wisdom tooth extraction is not so painful la. It depends how "crooked" the angle is.. if its straight up it takes less than 2 mins. Go for check up first and ask the dentist how bad it is.. it might just be a hole need filling up.

Ciao hantu

Anonymous said...

You have to removed it out. Else, it will come back and you have to continue to face the pain. I had it for years, and I finally went to remove it. Don't hear what others say about pain. It is best to do it once and for all than face it every year. ;)

Belle.Blahnik said...

hey anonymous, can you please name yourself first? although i do know who are you. hehe..

I understand the advice of needing to remove it. Although I'm afraid of the pain, my main concern is.. the cash.. Nowadays I'm a bit stingy with my cash..

Some hantu told me next year got recession. Need to save up more. ok, not only hantu, even my dear Jamy said that.

I think I shall bear with the pain until I can't stand it no more.

Hey Sian, When we going out for drinks?