Demo Site

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Haha. happy new year everbody! albeit a bit late, but better late than never right? How was all the partying? Enjoyed the hangovers? wakakaakakkaa I've been feeling rather lethargic.. and lazy to update my blog. Haha... Sigh, the holidays are over... how I wish it is longer.. I know some people will say I'm lazy or rather a boring person, cause I want some more holidays to just sleep at home and watch tv. Haha.. just to spend a lazy afternoon....

New Year's Resolutions
This is so silly. Each year I make new resolutions and end up not fulfilling it. Will I be able to fulfill it this year? I think, last year I didn't even bother to make resolutions....I think it'll be better if i keep this year's resolutions to myself.. in case.. i slack off again.. hahhahahahhaha

New Year's Eve, I was at One Utama... went to dinner in TGIF and watch the fireworks at One Utama and those at Ikano. Lovely fireworks... took some pictures... too bad.. not in this computer.. else I will upload it already.. perhaps... later this week...

*YAWN* I'm sleepy... another 1 hour plus to go home.. yeah I know the time published is early.. actually it is now almost 5pm... the time stated in the post is because I created this post early but did not write anything in it.... til now.. hahahahahhha

my wish of the year :- if only office is near my home.....

i know this post is boring...my brain is rather sluggish.. need to warm up first... hopefully my next post is more.. ahem.. interesting...sorry if i bored y'all!

0 Goodies: