Demo Site

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fine, have it your way!

I wanted to post Memories of Jakarta Part 3 here.. too bad.. my photos.. doesn't want to be uploaded.. so fine.. I shall leave it for another time...

These few days, I've been feeling rather lethargic.. and I felt as if I just want to laze at home... lie down.. sleep.. or at least.. just rest.. I don't know why am I feeling that way.. but perhaps.. is the lack of exercise. LOL.. yeah.. I am lacking in exercise..

Since young, I dislike almost all forms of sports.. with the exception of badminton and swimming. I would like to play squash but I didn't get around to learn how to.. so I can't say I dislike squash.. Talking about sports.. and things that I never got around doing... well I have tonnes..

I think I'm those kind of person who is rather fickle minded or shall I say has a short attention span? I have a long list of things to do since I was young.. but till now, I never got around to it.. Well, let me list it down...
  1. Play the Piano - I actually wanted to learn about music.. and play at least the piano.. but my parents.. were reluctant to allow me to learn.. cause all my other siblings.. was just fooling around when they said they want to learn.. and abandon it halfway.. so my parents thought I was the same as them.. Sigh
  2. Swim Properly - I learnt how to swim breast stroke.. but the rest.. I don't know how.. and also.. I think my breast-stroke sucks.. Cause I swim so slow.. and I panic easily in the water..
  3. Play Squash - I think I watch too much tv.. so I thought it is a cool and interesting game.. cause I can hit the wall... and vent out my anger without getting scolding
  4. Play Tennis - Hehe.. TV influence again.. I tried once.. and didn't get around to really learn.. I guess when you are older.. you are shy-er.. to embarrass yourself..
  5. Ride a horse - I wanted to!!! Since young... since a baby.. but but but.. had a bad memory about it.. and from then on, my want to ride a horse.. faded
  6. Write a book - Don't laugh.. I wanted to write a book for my own satisfaction only.. not to published.. I know my own.. capabilities.. and how good or bad I am at it..
  7. Dance ballet - I think it's too late for that.. haha my bones are too hard now..
  8. Take studio photos - I keep on postponing that.. got various reasons la.. no money la, too fat la, want to be thinner la, pimples la.. busy la.. till today.. I've still got excuses.. lol
For the moment.. I can only remember those.. maybe one day.. more will surface... I know as a child, I was really curious.. and was eager to try out a lot of things.. I've got really wild imagination and I spent hours playing.. imaginary games.. I imagined that I was on a ship la.. or imagined that I was in a tunnel, trying to climb out.. or imaginary wars.. imaginary crocodiles.. well.. what to do? I was alone.. and had only my imagination as a playmate.. at least during the holidays, my cousins would visit me and we would play together.. aaaahh.. those were the days..

Nowadays, as all of us are working, I hardly see my cousins... Even the really close ones... Life.. is so different than what I had imagined it to be when I was little....

0 Goodies: