Demo Site

Thursday, January 04, 2007

STOP! Don't Run Away! & ~Me & My Imagination~

Darn! Today could have been a lovely day.. except for the fact that my nose is running... I hope it won't run away from me by the end of the day! The temperature in my office is not helping either.... it's cold... too cold for my nose.. I think maybe that's why it is running away... ekekkekke

Just now, I was browsing through my colleague, Winnie's blog.... So interesting and so cute!!! got so many photos to see... and got funny bubble conversations.. and it's funny and quirky... Now my blog seems... rather blah.. beside hers... sigh.. need to improve more... But.. I'm not much of a camera person.. the only thing I like taking pictures of... well.. is ME!

After a long holiday, I find my brain rusty.. Can't seem to focus on my work.. I need to start my engine... Ok, shall start by bugging my contacts in New Zealand to give me the information I want...

Time to start work! Adios!

Oh, wait, wait! Need to tell my story about last night....or rather yesterday. Nowadays I'm so forgetful.. I keep on forgetting things.. or leaving things around. Yesterday, I left my wallet at home and went to work. Smart eh? Had to borrow money to take a cab to the LRT station. Then lunch, had to ask my colleague to pay first. After work.. I went to have a drink with a friend.. while waiting.. I was in Masjid Jamek.. alone..at night.. without a cent in my pocket.. no ATM cards, no credit cards..no IC, no cash.. no nothing... Luckily my handphone was fully charged.. Still can call my friend to chit chat while waiting.. hehe.. I was joking with my friend... if someone were to rob me at that moment.. he will surely be really pissed....

A Figment of my Imagination
Robber:- Har?!! One cent also don't have? RM1 also don't have?
ME:- Er..sorry, really don't have... I only have make ups in my bag...
Robber:- Har?!! Where's your wallet? ATM card? Go withdraw money!
ME:- er.. er.. er... sorry, don't have wallet.. left it at home.... so sorry..(trembling in fear)
Robber:- Har??!! AIYO!!! Me really dau mei(unlucky)la.. Rob a no brain person! One cent also tak da, alone in Masjid Jamek!!! AAAAAaaarrrggghhh!!!
ME:- sorry, sorrry.... I give you all my things.. take my bag.. and watch.. and make up.. costs quite abit .. maybe you can sell for some money.. let me go...
Robber:- AIYA! I WANT YOUR BAG FULL OF MAKEUP FOR WHAT!!!! GO LA GO LA.. CONSIDER I TODAY I NO LUCK.. MEET SOMEONE LIKE YOU!
Then I run away from there as fast as possible... *La La La LA* *sweat* manage to escape!

I was so desperate for money last night that I actually started thinking what in my bag is valuable.. Aha! I can cash in my LRT card.. I hope... Hehe... But in the end, my friend came.. and I was saved! Yippee!! What an experience!

OKOK, Byebye.. Work is calling.. Boss is going to kill me already!

0 Goodies: