Demo Site

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oops, I did it again!

Yeah, I did it again.. I totally forgot to pay my HSBC credit card bill.... sheeeeettttt!! This is the second time.... This is so not funny.. It's not as if I can't pay the bill.. but.. I keep on forgetting... What happen to my memory?? Am I so forgetful these days?

Each time I forget to pay.. I'll call HSBC up.. and pretend "Oh, I did not get my bill statement thus I don't know when to pay, so can you waive the charges for me?!!??".. Sigh.. I hope this time will be the last time.. It's not funny you know??

However, on a happier note, my salary just came in... Well, I got my claims' cheque earlier last week.. a good indication that salary is coming in.. haha.. But till today, I haven't bank in my cheque.. Someone once said this to me, "Har??!! You haven't bank in your cheque? It's like... 2 weeks already?? Har??!! You forgot?? Wah.. means you really must have a lot of money in your account as you don't count the days for your money to be bank in.." Well... it's not that I have a lot of money... but.. I just am forgetful... and besides... my claims aren't a lot... just a couple of hundred...

And also, due to the fact that I've been working for a year or so.. I should have a tiny bit of savings in my account, right? So I'm not exactly counting pennies to survive.. But not rich enough to go and get myself a Gucci or a Manolo either.. or a Jimmy Choo... oh my.. how I wish I have one.. haha.. I'm beginning to sound like a bimbo here..

I've been spending the past few days.. reading a girl's blog.. Gosh, I do envy her.. A lot.. She has like tonnes of Fendi, Prada, Manolo, Chloe, Gucci, LV, Jimmy Choo, and so on and so forth.. She has been to all the places that I want to visit, just name it... sigh... and she's darn pretty too! and has such a nice body!!! and she's so smart and creative.. sheeetTTT!!! *Cathryn's face turn green with envy* and guess what? She owns a apartment... bugger!!! and she's only a year older than me! She has a blardy nice job.. but I admit it is tiring.. and taxing.. and.. a group of loving friends by her side!

Well, I do admit that most of what she has is because of her rich daddy.. But at the same time, she works damn/really hard too..And she IS smart and creative! And from her blog entries.. she seems to be a really nice friend too.. loving and caring.. but I think she has some drinking problem cause I think she drinks.. wayyyyyy too muccchhhhh!!! I hope for her sake, that she'll drink lesser...

Oh, well, no one can be perfect.. However, I salute her and for her ways.. Cheers, YC! Live life to the fullest!

0 Goodies: