Demo Site

Monday, January 08, 2007

Low Blood Pressure Causes Fainting

Someone fainted. In the LRT. I was asleep. Was rudely awaken by a hand. I thought it was the chubby woman sitting next to me. Cause previously I was awake and she was sleeping.. almost leaning against me. When I open my eyes and was feeling rather annoyed... I realized that it was another woman standing with her bracelet stuck to another woman's shirt.. that woman was sitting next to me. So I help her to untangle it. And she manage to released herself from her. All this while I was wondering how did she manage to get stuck to her shirt.

Finally I realized that the woman sitting next to me fainted. It seemed that she has low blood pressure and that it was lower than 50 the last she checked. Caused a lot of commotion. Got another woman was helping her to check her pulse.. Actually slap her body a few times, and called her name, "Susie, Susie! Wake Up! Wake Up!". Gave her some sweets to eat and "minyak angin" to smell. Maybe she got some medical background. Looked quite professional. I felt helpless while watching them. Cause I didn't know how to help.

Which reminds me to be careful. As I have low blood pressure too. But so far, I've never faint yet. Touch wood!

0 Goodies: