Demo Site

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Room, Clean it... and New Stuff To Buy!

List of NEW things needed in my room:-
  1. Pillows - My Old ones.. are well.. old
  2. Comforter... My current one is 5 years old
  3. Mattress - Current one... is old... I want those thick ones.. Maybe..
  4. New Curtains? Let's go Ikea and see...Maybe....
  5. Another closet........ maybe.. my old one.. is full... and is kinda.. falling apart
  6. Buy a plastic box or two... to keep stuff underneath my bed..
  7. Buy one or two more bed sheet....
  8. Shoe Rack..... I need to organize my shoes.. Maybe
  9. New Antenna for the TV??
  10. Any other suggestions?
List of things to do for my room:-
  1. Throw away my old assignments and papers...
  2. Throw away all those old mattreses..
  3. Finish all those half used shampoos and conditioners.. and throw it away..
  4. Transfer all the info on my PC and delete it from it.. then give the PC to my bro
  5. Throw away all those things I do not need.....or maybe give away.. old clothes... old caps...old bags..
  6. Utilize my cabinet fully. Rearrange my books, facial products, make ups, accessories and such.
  7. Rearrange my photos...
  8. Sweep and wipe my room..
  9. Wipe the TV, the table.. ornaments.. and all..
  10. Erm... give away all my glass bottles.. or throw it away.. hehe
A New Year, A New Beginning, & A NEW ROOM! Oh, well, almost.. Perhaps.. I'll rearrange the furniture in the room too! Akkakakaka

Project Name : Cozy Quarters
Codename : Roomover
Start: 6th January 2007
Estimated End: 31st January 2007

0 Goodies: