Demo Site

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm Back!

Sorry bout not updating my blog but I was not around. I was in Jakarta since Monday for a business trip. I came back on Thursday night and I was too tired and busy to update on Friday.

Albeit a bit tiring, it was a pleasant trip. Although my schedule was rather busy, but I managed to see one or two of my friends in Jakarta. Gosh, how I miss them. This trip, I stayed in Mandarin Oriental Jakarta. In its website, it boast to have the biggest room of all the hotels in the whole of Jakarta. It has a king size bed.. I had the whole bed to myself.. and I had 4 pillows.. ahahhaahahah

Everything was good and pleasant, however, I met with a major pain in the a** on my flight back to Malaysia. She.. was quite pretty. But weird. You know why? Ok, let me describe my whole trip on the plane. The moment I entered the plane, I was looking around for my seat. As the plane has a total of 6 seats each row.. 3 on each side, separated by the aisle, I was hoping for the person sitting next to me would be a girl. My colleague would be on my right and someone else would be on my left. So when I saw that the person who is sitting next to me, is a pretty chick, I was rather happy. Pretty yes, but her make up was kinda weird.. she had fake eyelashes on.. which was so obviously fake.. cause the curls of the fake and real eyelashes does not go together.. the fake ones were curling upwards.. whereas the real ones.. were kinda straight.

Wow, my first impression of her was, rich chick! She had a LV bag with her. It was really big.. and nice.. And she was wearing some shoes from Guess.. I think.. well, besides that, she has two of the latest 3G mobile phones.. Anyway, to continue with my story, right after the plane took off... just before they serve dinner, she decides to go to the loo.. So her seat was right beside the window, so to get out, I would need to let her squeeze through and my colleague needs to get out of his seat and stand at the aisle. So we let her pass, and guess what? she went to the loo so long that... they serve the meal already before she comes back. When she came back, me and my colleague need to take our tray up and stand up, go out to the aisle while at the same time holding on to our meal tray. That was really inconvenient. Fine.

Next, the air stewardess asked her, what does she wants, chicken or fish? Both are with rice. Then Ms I'm-rich-thus-I-can-get-what-i-want-without-considering-others, asked the air stewardess to open up each of the dinner box to let her see how both looks like. So the air stewardess had to open it up even though it was against the rules.. and besides, doesn't all in-flight meal looks the same? Then she said she wanted fish.. so the air stewardess was preparing to take the fish for her, and suddenly she asked, whether the chicken comes with rice or not? and then the air stewardess answered her yes, it comes with rice.. so I take chicken for you? then ms rich says oh no, I still want my fish. Ms air stewardess rolled her eyes.. and passed her the fish. LOL..

Then, Ms Rich barely touch her meal.. and went to sleep. She put her seat down to sleep.. so when we were going to land.. all seats have to be up right.. so Ms air stewardess came and tried to wake her up to make her put her seat upright. I guess Ms Rich must be having a really nice deep sleep cause she was not waking up, so me, as her neighbor, had to wake her up.. So I touch her shoulder and ask her to wake up.. WAH, the moment she's up, she put her seat upright grumpily.. place her hand near her heart as if I gave her the shock of her life, and start showing her temper at ME!!! WTF?? Why me??? I was only being kind...

Ms Rich, took her bag, roughly... And unzip it.. roughly,... and making all those funny noise.. showing that she was really pissed of with me!!! ME??? ME!!!! Why me??? What a B**TH! She continued showing her temper.. while putting her make up on! And you know, you can't switch on your handphone on the plane.. Well, she actually answered a call when the plane was still moving... but we were already landed.. FuiYOh! Answered a Video Call...

I don't know.. but she really did.. pissed me off! Is she inconsiderate or what? Isn't she really blardy spoilt??

0 Goodies: