Demo Site

Monday, January 22, 2007

Memories of Jakarta - Part 2 - First Outing to Plaza Indonesia

This is really bad of me. I know I promised to upload these pictures.. But.. hehe.. I was lazy.. so here it is.. Part 2... and.. there's part 3.. I promised.. it won't be another 2 months till I upload it again.. this time.. it'll be sooner.. all right?

Part 2 is actually my first outing to Plaza Indonesia... in fact.. my first venture.. out of my accommodation.. which is Taman Anggrek and also first venture out of.. Bank NISP.. my working place.. I wouldn't called it an office.. cause.. it is just temporary.. for me at least.


The girls, at Plaza Indonesia.. Here we are!
Hui Ling, Me, Shervene, Wei Wei, Eva, Erna


Hehe, Cheeky us, at the escalator..
Erna, Hui Ling, Eva, Me


The 3 stooges.. outside a peculiar looking shop.. dark.. with nothing except for a tiny aquarium with some plants in it.. hmm.. I wonder what they are selling?
Me, Tze Joon, Hui Ling


At Red Tomato.. Lunch! The Lasagna - Superb
Eva, Hui Ling, Me


The Girls at it again! haha..
Hui Ling, Me, Eva, Shervene, Wei Wei, Erna

A Candid shot.. Hmm.. I wonder what I was looking at.. Some handsome hunk?


The 3 Leng Luis.. Ahem.. in Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta
Wei Wei, Shervene, ME


Another candid shot.. Me and Hui Ling was browsing the Hard Rock Shop


Ok.. A Proper Pose...Cool Brick Wall eh?
Wei Wei, Me, Hui Ling, Erna, Eva, Shervene


Another Popular Bar, F Bar
Robin, Me, Hui Ling, Wei Wei, Eva, Shervene


Hehe.. Tengah Jalan Pun Bisa Ambil Photo, Ya?
I guess we are a bunch of vain girls!
Hui Ling, Wei Wei, Me, Erna, Shervene


While waiting for BusWay.. Is a type of Public Transport.. somewhat like the LRT, but using BUS! BusWay have their own special lane for their bus.. so no jams.. hehe
Oops, Sorry Der Chyuan.. Cut you in half, Robin, Eva, Wei Wei, Tze Joon, Shervene, Me peeking at the back there, Hui Ling, and Jhien Chien.


I love this picture a lot.. Just the 3 of us.. in a hot van.. Inside can squeeze in 10 person you know! (Actually the rest was sitting opposite us.. all in one van) But too bad, I forgot the name of this type of transportation.. hehe.. I shall check with Erna later..

So here it is.. end of Part 2... Part 3 Coming Soon!

2 Goodies:

khengsiong said...

Like the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

But, did you take the pictures with camera phones? Bring a better camera in your next trip.

Belle.Blahnik said...

Yeah was taken with a camera phone. Actually we do have camera.. just that it was such a impromptu trip out for lunch during working hours, that we quietly sneak out... rather to not bring the camera and go out than not getting to go out but have the camera.... hahah...

If you check out my Memories in Jakarta Part 1.. you'll noticed that the pictures' quality are better