Demo Site

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just shoot me!

I had a really bad case of Migraine today. It was so bad that I couldn't see properly. My right eye was giving me a problem. I was looking at things as if.. there's something wrong with the screen. It's like we are looking at the screen or picture.. and at the edges.. there are some blurring.. some digital blur.. damn! What's happening to me?

Today I woke up, feeling as if a truck had ran me down the night before.. and my eyes, blurry.. looking at the world.. through another glass.. And my head... felt so heavy.. and as if there's someone squeezing his hands at the sides of my head.. trying to make it smaller.. Yeah, I know my head is slightly bigger than a normal person.. but... don't torture me by forcing it to be smaller?? And so I had lunch.. I thought it would pass.. the migraine and the sight problem.. but by 2.. I couldn't stand it... and went to bed.. At first, I couldn't sleep.. but I couldn't bear opening my eyes... So I was just lying down... closing my eyes.. wishing I could sleep.. Finally, I doze off and slept.. the day away.. till 5 plus... Woah.. I wanted to continue sleeping... but I figure since I'm better.. I better wake up.. I don't want to waste my Saturday away...

Well, my eyesight came back.. and I am feeling much better.. but still, my migraine remains.. although not as terrible as before.. and I'm feeling pretty much cranky when I'm writing this.. I feel.. weak... my legs and arms.. have all gone soft on me.. and I feel as if I'm on a merry-go-round.. with the whole world spinning.. passing by.. without waiting for me..

4 Goodies:

datacrush said...

I guess I could name a few drugs for your sickness.

Mefenamic Acid, Diclofenac Sodium, Tramadol... and this comment sounds a lot like spam.

Just eat right and go out for walks. Office space is just a vicious place for mental health.

khengsiong said...

Cat,
Try cod liver oil.
To be sure, this is not pain-killer, but it may help you in long run.

Belle.Blahnik said...

datacrush: Yeah I've been such a lazy pig recently.. I shall try to take some time.. to do some healthy activites.. haha

khengsiong: Cod-liver oil.. took it a long time ago when I was small.. guess I have to start taking it back now... thanks for the advise..

Thanks guys.. for the concern.. I'm much better already.. guess it was all the coffees.. and bad stuff I've been doing.. hahaha

assamlaksa said...

i need GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS